FIND A JOB
We have an exciting, challenging opportunity for an experienced leader with an eye for detail to join our Corporate Services team. Reporting into our Director of Business and Corporate Services, and working closely with both our Senior Leader and Associate Pastor.
The individual will:
- Work with our Operations leader to review spending on maintenance, utility and other contracts, seeking opportunities for cost reductions while protecting service levels.
- Review total church insurance spending to ensure we are adequately covered at best cost.
- Review church telephone/emerging technologies needs and costs.
- Work closely with the Operations leader to assess Facilities management processes, resources and costs across our three sites, and prioritise project spending.
- Be heavily involved with our Sunday services teams, in particular the cafes and operations processes throughout our busy Sundays.
- Drive improvement changes through Operations and Special Services feedback and quality control.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in Operations, with a passion for people, and a flair for project management. Exposure to event management processes would be an asset. We are looking for an individual who may also have exposure to the service industry and would be natural at measuring and providing top notch customer service.
We are looking for an experienced operative to work on our Operations team.
The individual will join our small Operations team rotating between two sites filing the roles of caretaker, security, and facilities management.
We are looking for someone that has flexibility with shifts, as our rotas often change to facilitate the church’s services and events and the role often includes Sunday shifts.
Experience in facilities, security and cleaning processes is an advantage.
This is a full-time position that includes evening and weekend shifts.
The ideal applicant will have experience of all aspects of design and typesetting using Adobe Creative Suite, particulary InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
An interest in the wider aspects of producing publications would be helpful.
This is a full time position.
IN WRITING TO:
The Personnel Manager
KT Summit House, 100 Hanger Lane
London, W5 1EZ
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be accompanied by a CV.
All candidates must be committed to the vision of Kensington Temple and must subscribe to the Foundational Truths of the Elim Pentecostal Church.