Great Music from KT!
LET JOY ARISE
A NEW KT worship album with all
your recent favourites, including:
- Let Joy Arise
- Through You All Things Are Possible
- And Can It Be
- The Promise
- In Your Name
- iTunes itunes.apple.com/album/let-joy-arise/id1193175015?at=1l3voFY&app=itunes
- Apple Music itunes.apple.com/album/let-joy-arise/id1193175015?at=1l3voFY&app=music
- Amazon Music amzn.to/2k7OYHC
- Spotify open.spotify.com/album/0kfoeGZULmCtdoR7xZTp0n
- Deezer www.deezer.com/album/15031723
- Google Play play.google.com/music/m/Bw74fo6rvhm3qnhaz5lnunatcwi
- Tidal listen.tidal.com/album/69123691
- 7digital www.7digital.com/artist/kensington-temple/release/let-joy-arise-6073559
Love Like You by Dwaine Morgan
Exciting new EP by our very own worship leader Dwaine Morgan:
- Love Like You
- I Never Knew You
- Lead Me
- Lift your Name On High
- iTunes itunes.apple.com/album/love-like-you-ep/id1195656241?at=1l3voFY&app=itunes
- Apple Music itunes.apple.com/album/love-like-you-ep/id1195656241?at=1l3voFY&app=music
- Amazon Music amzn.to/2jfj7EL
- Spotify open.spotify.com/album/44Ssq1M552O4zsFDrQ4FYF
- Deezer www.deezer.com/album/15097147
- Google Play play.google.com/music/m/Bo6uw4mfgmjdsaq6bj3e6pnp46e
- Tidal listen.tidal.com/album/69390312
- 7digital www.7digital.com/artist/dwaine-morgan/release/love-like-you-6091572
[2 minute read] Senior Minister Colin Dye has launched a pioneering online Bible school for the converts from Islam in Central Asia and Caucasus. The Bible school is using Colin’s Sword of the Spirit video series which has been translated into Russian as a study material, and it includes live interactive teaching sessions where believers in the region can find answers to difficult questions.
[1 minute read] Sunday 18 April was a great day at Kensington Temple as 30 people gathered with family and friends at 2pm, first for a reminder of previous teaching on baptism and then to be ministered to. Some had the joy of being baptised with the Holy Spirit immediately before going through the waters of baptism.
[2 minute read]
Many of us know Roberts Liardon. He s a great friend of Kensington Temple and has visited many times. Less well known to us personally, but playing a vital role in his ministry is his mother, Carol, who passed away earlier this month. Click for video from Colin Dye.
[ 3 minute read] Back to the office as the roadmap to ending lockdown unfolds
Monday 12 April was a very big day in our country as it marked the re-opening of outdoor cafes, restaurants and pubs, as well as hairdressers, gyms, and swimming pools. Seeing the High Street busy and shopping and town centres come alive again, one senses a cautious sense of euphoria.
[2 minute read] Following the completion of the external audit of the Church’s accounts for the financial year ended 30th September 2020, we are delighted to be able to present a short financial update setting out some of the financial highlights.
[ 3 minute read] Never have I felt so challenged about sharing my faith. To step up to the plate and publicly throw out the lifeline as a follower of Jesus during lockdown was a startling thought.
[3 minute read] A year ago when you walked down a busy road, or a high street, you would find a number of cafes, bars, and pubs – many of them playing music. You would find people standing outside because there isn’t enough room inside – drinking, laughing and having a great time.
[ 3 minute read] Imagine a world where you can ask a question, make a request, register for training, or book time with a pastor without having to contact or go into Kensington Temple. Welcome to X-change – Kensington Temple’s own one-stop online system designed for you.
[3 minute read] Since the first Novo Tempo church was planted in Pernambuco, (North East Brazil) back in 2005, our dream has been to have a church that is more than just a gathering of people in a building.
[4 minute read] Following the Understanding the Times webinar on 23 January we want to move forward in the 2020 Vision aim: to see every “giant” represented in KTLCC pursuing at least one major transformational change in that area of influence.