BY 2020 WE SEE 90% OF CHURCH MEMBERS
ACTIVE IN CELLS GROWING
AS DISCIPLES AND DISCIPLE-MAKERS
- Identify which cell members are active or inactive in cell
- Identify any issues preventing cell activity and help resolve these
- Encourage cell participation in “next step” on Ladder of Success
- Build these steps into your cell schedule for 2017
- Establish Open Cell Format for every open cell meeting – Welcome, Worship & Prayer, Word (use leaders cell notes), Pastoral Care & Consolidation, and Training & Mobilising into cell vision.
- Establish Leaders Cell Format for every leaders’ cell meeting – Welcome, Worship & Prayer, Word (leadership issues & themes passed on from Primary 12), Pastoral Care, Mentoring in the Vision and Supervision of 20:20 progress.
- Maintain constant prayer (See prayer and Bible reading diary)
- Encourage and support every cell member to grow spiritually and to engage in cell life and 20:20 Vision
- Report on time
- Observe and measure spiritual growth
- Share testimonies with primary leader
- Seek help from primary leader whenever necessary
- Maintain an attitude of faith and expectancy
Encourage each cell member to participate in Consolidation Sessions, Encounters, Leadership & Special Training Sessions, Conferences, and Net Meetings as scheduled.
Assess the spiritual growth of each cell member over the year and plan for 2018.