FIND A JOB
We urgently need a Youth Administrator to support this vibrant area of ministry. The successful applicant will possess:
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Proven administrative and project management skills
- Computer literacy including some experience with Canva
- A heart for pastoral care
- Flexibility as some weekend work will be required
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- A can do attitude
- Leadership aspirations
Operations Facilities Caretaker
The individual will join our small Operations team rotating between two sites filling the roles of caretaker, security and facilities management.
We are looking for someone that has flexibility with shift, as our rotas often change to facilitate the church’s services and events and the role often includes Sunday Shifts.
Experience in facilities, security and cleaning processes is an advantage.
This is a full-time position that includes evening and weekend shifts.
Handyman Needed at KT
If you are a handyman and would like to help with small jobs around our buildings, we are always looking for help.
Get in touch
020 7908 1700
IN WRITING TO:
KT Summit House, 100 Hanger Lane
London, W5 1EZ
or email: email@example.com
Applications should be accompanied by a CV.
All candidates must be committed to the vision of Kensington Temple and must subscribe to the Foundational Truths of the Elim Pentecostal Church.