FIND A JOB
VIDEO EDITOR /
We are looking for a competent video editor and audio-visual operator to join our audio-visual media and creative productions department.
Skills / Attributes required:
• Competence in video creativity and on line editing
• Experience in the production of teaching material on DVD and other media
• Ability to produce and run content on the
LED Screen at KT.
This is a full-time position; the work will include weekends and some evening hours
A vacancy has arisen in the KT Finance department.
The successful applicant would require:
• A strong knowledge of accounting
• Experience of Purchase Ledger
• Competent in the use of Excel
• Understanding of CRM
• Ability to understand and use different accounts software packages (especially DK).
This is a specialised role engaging with the KTLCC network churches using customised systems, the successful applicant will therefore undergo an initial period of training.
This could be a full time or part time role, subject to discussion
We are looking for an experienced manager to head up a team of video and sound technicians who work in multiple locations.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• At least 2 years’ experience working as an audio visual technician in a professional environment
• The ability to work under pressure
• Knowledge of TV studio operations would
• Experience in AV management or AV
• The ability to lead a team effectively
• The ability to manage large budgets and
prioritise work load.
This a full-time position that includes evening and weekend hours
We are looking for an experienced operative to work on our Operations team.
The individual will join our small Operations team rotating between two sites filling the roles of caretaker, security, and facilities management.
We are looking for someone that has flexibility with shifts, as our rotas often change to facilitate the church’s services and events and the role often includes Sunday shifts.
Experience in facilities, security and cleaning
processes is an advantage.
This a full-time position that includes evening and weekend shifts
IN WRITING TO:
The Personnel Manager
KT Summit House, 100 Hanger Lane
London, W5 1EZ
or email: email@example.com
Applications should be accompanied by a CV.
All candidates must be committed to the vision of Kensington Temple and must subscribe to the Foundational Truths of the Elim Pentecostal Church.