FIND A JOB
- Experience operating in teams
- Clear communicator
- Adept at responding to rapidly changing content
- Familiarity with Social Media e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Live Streaming e.g. OBS, Restream, You Tube and Facebook
- Domain Management
- Web Server management e.g. Apache, Amazon RDS
Lead Technical Productions Engineer/Video Engineer
To help create attractive memorable videos by producing high quality audiovisual content as part of a small team
We are a two-site London faith organization so applicants must be prepared to travel between venues 30min from each other when it may be required
Responsibilities & Reporting:
Reporting to Technical Manager and Business Director
- Maintaining TV studio up to date in both premises
- Work in video projects from development through to delivery
- Managing a small team of freelance engineers that varies by project
- Video directing for live events and concerts
- Video editing on premier pro
- Color grading videos for TV
- Engaging in a positive manner with all colleagues both junior and senior.
- Creative video recording direction
- Have high knowledge camera operating in both remote and manual
- Have some experience in sound editing for videos
- Able to train other members of staff and freelancers on the systems
- Creating new TV sets and ways of improving the final product
- An interest in working alongside technical teams to create interactive video experiences.
- Confident, proactive
- Must be able to work with teleconferencing set up
- Extensive experience in live streaming
- A network of video production crew that you can tap into for larger scale works.
- Advance problem solving, negotiation and the ability to express and articulate complex information in a straightforward way.
- Technically confident with common TV & digital moving image formats and technical specifications
- Awareness of post-production applications, i.e. Avid, Premier, After Effects, etc.
IN WRITING TO:
KT Summit House, 100 Hanger Lane
London, W5 1EZ
or email: email@example.com
Applications should be accompanied by a CV.
All candidates must be committed to the vision of Kensington Temple and must subscribe to the Foundational Truths of the Elim Pentecostal Church.